Tuesday, April 22, 2008

abortion should be illegal!

you know, my farewell post will be pushed down everytime i type something new ):


but anyway, I feel accomplished again today! The people around me are all starting to study hard and so am i :} Even the not-so-hardworking ones like me, kaikai and many others are determined now! I've become anti-computer everyday till 10 pm or something.


The day started off with a heavy downpour, if not for Terie's mom I would have been drenched from tip to toe. Hi terie, if you ever see this help me say thanks to your mom for sending me to school everyday! and our movie date shall be coming soon yeah! :D Anyway, there was a massive jam outside our school (it was near simpang/condo) so many people were late. Good thing is, there wasn't assembly 8D


Some classmates took off their shoes and walked around barefooted for the whole day o_O


Ss was fine, and I slept almost throughout the lesson. That was worth it since they didn't do much during english and it helped me gain energy for the chinese test. Chinese test was...alright I guess, just that the cloze was abit gay.

After chinese test, chia and mervin were playing chinese chess:




Ye lao shi watched them play and forgot he had a lesson after the bell rang haha! even baochuan and terie looked so interested lolll. I found the scene very amusing haha!



Sex education was...painful. mspoh taught us about STDs and many stuff. Towards the end, she showed us a video on abortion. That was so....cruel. Not just the video, I mean abortion itself.

Clinics can fill a bag with aborted babies in a day, and they are just thrown away like garbage. That's so inhumane, some irresponsible mothers abort their child at 9 months. That. is. murder. abortion at 12 weeks is still murder but at least not that bad. I don't know about anybody, but i teared abit when i saw the gruesome pictures of the aborted babies, their hands, legs, and heads all detatched and bloody. They cut the baby into three parts and vacuum it out, and then proceed to scraping the mother's uterus.

Pre marital sex should be banned. Just think about those poor babies. Ouch, I don't want to think about it.




As usual, I decided to think of some "situation" and see what people'll say.

so, my question was "would you abort your child if it was already 3 months old when you found out about it, but your o'levels are just 2 months away?"

lets see, there were quite a number of interesting answers. Names shall be protected for privacy haha.

Person A) I'll commit suicide

Person B)
B: "I'll abort the baby, i don't like children in the first place!"
us: "but its your own baby!"
B: "hmm, then i'll make sure i'll have a miscarriage"
us: "isn't that still murder?"
B: "hmm i'll think about it"
us: "what if you've been raped and got pregnant?"
B: "well, if the guy is handsome I guess I'll just give birth to the baby, this way i can get a good looking baby ^_^"
us: "-_______-"

Person C) I won't have premarital sex in the first place!

person D) I'll give birth to it i guess. But children are so irritating sometimes!

Person E) I'll just give birth to it and take my O'levels the following year. Maybe I'll put the baby up for adoption since I can't possibly raise it well, why not put it in hands of better care?

Person F) ahh i don't know I don't know I don't know! (its obvious who it is)




Okay, so i have come to a conclusion that Option E) is the best. I initially agreed with A but then...by committing suicide you'll be killing two lives X.x just that you won't feel the guilt of having aborted a child for the rest of your life.



Misspoh also gave us an interesting analogy: (i love analogies and oxymorons :D)

Life is like a funnel, if you live in total "freedom" first part of your life, you'll face many restrictions later in life (the neck of the funnel) (restrictions like, STDs, having to take care of your baby and giving up studies)

But if you restrict and control yourself now, you'll live a life of freedom in the future because you'll have many paths to choose from.



I told that to kaiying and she replied in the SMS:

"we shall be hydrochloric acid and destoy all things in our way!"




YES! WE SHALL CONQUER HOMEWORK AND DO OUR BEST!

i'll continue my homework now, lol.

No comments: